If you’re in the logistics industry, then you’re probably aware of The Logistics of Logistics (LOL) training. The LOL organization provides sales training and coaching programs specifically designed for sales professionals who sell transportation, logistics, warehousing, supply chain, or technology services.
The Logistics of Logistics also provides quality podcasts hosted by Joe Lynch, a logistics industry expert who brings a broad knowledge base to logistics training. I’m proud to be a contributor to these podcasts, where I provide sales coaching and helpful insights. Together, Lynch and I form a powerful partnership unique to this sector.
Coaching Topics Include:
- Identifying different personality types and modifying communication accordingly
- Developing a niche that will help you attract the right kind of customers
- Creating a personal brand and becoming a recognized expert
- Using LinkedIn and social media to nurture connections into sales
- Mastering the sales process and asking the right questions
- Using emotional intelligence to be effective in sales
6 Helpful Sales Coaching Podcasts:
- Understanding How Your Customer Thinks
- Sales Personality Types
- 5 Ways to Bring Your A-Game to Sales
- Sales Saboteur
- 5 Ways 3PL Sales Has Changed and What You Can Do About It
- 3PL Sales Success in 2019 – Crushing Your Sales Goal
Click here to learn more about me and the full suite of services I provide.