Ann is a Professional Certified Coach, specializing in executive, and organizational development coaching. She is certified Master Practitioner of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, which assists in personal development and team development. In addition, she offers the Type Coach assessment. Similar to the MBTI, this online assessment offers additional reports for sales professionals, and educators. Ann is also certified to assess and coach emotional intelligence.
A key to achieve sustainable results and peak performance, is mental fitness. Just like physical fitness, you can deliberately build focus and resilience to help you reach your goals. The stronger your mental muscle, the more likely you are to hold onto your gains over time. Ann uses the Positive Intelligence Program to help you build your mental fitness as you pursue your coaching goals. This is available to both individuals and groups.
Prior to coaching, Ann had 25 years of experience in Applied Brain Science, and now uses hands-on experiences to help her clients understand how to stay focused, be engaged, and energized given the demands of the 21st century workplace.
- B.A. in Psychology, Speech and Hearing Sciences (University of Michigan)
- M.S. in Speech and Language Pathology (University of Michigan)
- Coach training (Coaches Training Institute)
- Certificate in Organizational Development (University of Minnesota)
- Positive Intelligence PQ Mental Fitness Pioneer Coach
- MBTI Master Practitioner
- Currently the top MBTI practitioner worldwide certified to administer the MBTI Step III
- Certified member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Member of the ICF’s Midwest Conference Program Committee, 2013-2015
- Certified in emotional intelligence (EQi 2.0)
- Certified in personal and social branding
- Certified in Polarity Thinking
My Personality Type and Mindset:
- MBTI/Psychological Type: ENFP
- Energetic, Visionary, Imaginative, Spontaneous, Gregarious, Insightful, Casual, Idealistic, Sensitive, Collaborative
- Strengths Finder Themes: Ideation, Positivity, Strategic, Learner, Input
- VIA Character Strengths: Creativity, Humor, Love of Learning, Curiosity, Hope
- Hardest thing for me to see: Giving up
- I love the Michigan Wolverines, the Detroit Tigers, and the Detroit Red Wings
- For fun I like to read biographies, Russian literature, and anything about the Russian Tsars.
- My smooth fox terriers have been more trouble to raise than my 3 grown children but I love them!
- Walking, biking, Pilates, yoga, and swimming are how I keep myself moving along
- I never mail anything unless the mailbox is blue. It’s a quirk!
What I can do for you:
I have been in the people development business since 1986. I work with clients locally in Minnesota, around the United States, and throughout the world, crafting one-on-one sessions, or customizing workshops, webinars and seminars for whole organizations. I conduct these in person, over the phone, by email, or via Zoom.
I invite you to use my online system to set up your complimentary initial consult.