I have been coaching since 2008 and currently hold the Professional Certified Coach distinction from the International Coaching Federation. My past career in brain injury rehabilitation spanning 25 years, was vital in helping me learn about the art and science of uncovering human potential. My life’s work has been about assisting individuals or groups in increasing self-awareness, improving communication with others, and setting meaningful goals. In short, when you understand your baseline strengths, account for your blind spots, and formulate strategies, you are well on your way to a better you. This is true for teams also.
- B.A. in Psychology, Speech and Hearing Sciences (University of Michigan)
- M.S. in Speech and Language Pathology (University of Michigan)
- Life Coach training (Coaches Training Institute)
- Certificate in Organizational Development (University of Minnesota)
- MBTI Master Practitioner
- Currently the top MBTI practitioner worldwide certified to administer the MBTI Step III (According to CAPT.org
- Certified member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and The Association for Psychological Type International
- Served on the Board as the Director of Interest Area Consultants
- Member of the American Speech and Hearing Association (retired as of 2015)
- Member of the Learning and Brain Society
- Member of the ICF’s Midwest Conference Program Committee, 2013-2015
My Personality Type and Mindset:
- MBTI/Psychological Type: ENFP
- Energetic, Visionary, Imaginative, Spontaneous, Gregarious, Insightful, Casual, Idealistic, Sensitive, Collaborative
- Strengths Finder Themes: Ideation, Positivity, Strategic, Learner, Input
- VIA Character Strengths: Creativity, Humor, Love of Learning, Curiosity, Hope
- Hardest thing for me to see: Giving up
- I love the Michigan Wolverines, the Detroit Tigers, and the Detroit Red Wings
- For fun I like to read biographies, Russian literature, and anything about the Russian Tsars
- My smooth fox terriers have been more trouble to raise than my 3 grown children but I love them!
- Walking, biking, Pilates, yoga, and swimming are how I keep myself moving along
- I never mail anything unless the mailbox is blue
What I can do for you:
I combine decades of work in the area of brain injury rehabilitation with newly discovered concepts in brain and personality science to clarify goals, increase motivation, and follow-through on personal objectives. I work with clients locally in Minnesota, around the United States, and throughout the world, crafting one-on-one sessions, or customizing workshops, webinars and seminars for whole organizations. I conduct these in person, over the phone, by email, or via Skype/other internet platform.
Overview of Services
- Individual Sessions
- Organizational Development & Group Coaching
- Intentional Leadership Certification (with Dr. Jane Kise)
I invite you to learn more about what I do or if you are ready, to contact me to set up your complimentary initial consult.