This certification program is for other professional coaches looking to add to their own toolkits. I teach this along with my colleague, Dr. Jane Kise. If you already have your International Coach Federation (ICF) certification, you can earn 12 continuing education credits after fully completing this program.
If you are interested in bringing intentional leadership training to your work setting but you are not a coach, have no fear! Jane and I offer workshops and coaching on this topic as well.
The next certification is February 8-10, 2016 in Royersford, PA (Philedelphia area). Details and Registration
This Certification Program includes:
- The “12 Lenses of Leadership” framework
- The synthesis of psychological type, emotional intelligence, and polarity thinking to leverage strengths and account for blind spots
- The “priority focus” process leaders can use again and again to choose the right priorities given who they are, who they are leading, their current realities, and where they need to go
- A copy of Intentional Leadership by Dr. Jane Kise and the Intentional Leadership Priority Cards
- Leadership Priority Focus ™ for a personal leadership goal
- Breakfast and lunch each day
- The 12 ICF CCE credits (you must complete all course requirements to receive credit)
Costs (subject to change):
|3-day course (Type Deep Dive + certification)||2-day IL certification only||Type Deep Dive session only||EQi 2.0 (add-on)|
*Members of the Association for Psychological Type International (APTi) or other national type associations, other APTi chapter, ICF, and Crescendo Connect get an additional $100 dollars off.
Please contact me if you are interested in registering for a future certification session. I will get in touch when it is scheduled to ensure you have a space.